Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Share | 

Hello from Mexico

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tarantulamex

Male
Location Mexico City, Mexico

PostSubject: Hello from Mexico   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:10 am

Hi I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Randy and I am originally from the USA. I am now living in Mexico and I teach English here. I have tarantulas,scorpions and birds.I have had exotic pets for most of my life. I like to read and write scifi / fantasy,watch Dr. Who,and only recently started to learn how to use a computer.lol. I am looking forward to meeting all fellow members and to participate in the forums. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mexico   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:23 am

Its a pleasure to have u here sir randy! Share us ur invert pictures n birds at the discussion thread. Welcome to pep! thumbs up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
|=|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|=|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|=|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|=|
|=|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|=|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|=|
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pep9.nstars.org/
lalafaluza

Male
Location caloocan city

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mexico   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:23 pm

tarantulamex wrote:
Hi I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Randy and I am originally from the USA. I am now living in Mexico and I teach English here. I have tarantulas,scorpions and birds.I have had exotic pets for most of my life. I like to read and write scifi / fantasy,watch Dr. Who,and only recently started to learn how to use a computer.lol. I am looking forward to meeting all fellow members and to participate in the forums. Thank you.

nice.. i really want the centruroides sp. there in mexico but there's no availability of those in here. Sad Sad ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guysack

Male
Location quezon city philippines

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mexico   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:35 pm

tarantulamex wrote:

ola beunas tardes amigo welcome to the forum sir my name is Erik and it is an honor to meet you on the forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maister
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Location manila

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mexico   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Ola! Bienvenidos to PEP señor Smile Welcome

Habla usted español? Lo siento, no intiendo mucho espanyol hehehe. puede ayudarme? Very Happy

esperamos que disfrute de su estancia aqui!!

Translation para sa iba :

welcome to pep sir!
can u speak spanish? im sorry i dont understand much spanish hehehe. can u teach me?

we hope you will enjoy your stay here!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|-|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|-|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|-|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|-|
|-|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|-|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|-|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mexico   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Mexico
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1