Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Share | 

The Benefits of Cat Ownership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vhaby04

Female
Location sta ana manila

PostSubject: The Benefits of Cat Ownership   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 pm

What's In It for Both of You?

Are you considering becoming a first-time cat owner? Have you owned cats in the past and are now looking to own one again? Do you already own a cat and are contemplating adding a new member to the family? Lately, are you spending an inordinate amount of time gazing fondly at the cat section of pet catalogues or reading the labels on cans of cat food? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might want to ask yourself the following questions before you actually purchase your new fur baby.

What's In It for Me?

This isn't a selfish question. It's a very important topic to consider. Too many pets are purchased when impulsive decisions are made. While the end-results might be good, you'll increase your chances of having an enriching experience as a cat owner by asking yourself, "What it is that I hope to gain from my new addition and why do I specifically want a cat instead of another type of animal?"

Whether you're looking for a source of company for yourself or a companion for your other pets, cats contribute a unique quality to any relationship. So much so, that research has shown that pet owners are generally healthier, less stressed or depressed, and more likely to recover from serious illnesses or accidents ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Many pet owners can also attest to the notion that having more than one pet provides not only a source of companionship, but also a valuable source of entertainment, for one another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erick
Pet Master
Pet Master

Male
Location Paranaque City

PostSubject: Re: The Benefits of Cat Ownership   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 pm

nice and helpful tips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffkkennel.multiply.com/

The Benefits of Cat Ownership