Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Share | 

Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitnoman

Male
Location Quezon city

PostSubject: Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 am

drinks cheers

though I'm not new in taking care of animals, I know so little when it come to my new pet: Brachypelma albopilosum...I'm thinking of taking care other T species. I would have to learn from this tiny friend of mine on how to care of him/her...but there should always be a plan B, well that would be you guys, mga bro/sis... thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aracsur23
Pet Master
Pet Master

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...   Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:15 am

Welcome to PEP,sir.. feel free to post your questions here.. we would be very pleased to answer them.. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vacuum
Super

Super  Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 am

kitnoman wrote:
drinks cheers

though I'm not new in taking care of animals, I know so little when it come to my new pet: Brachypelma albopilosum...I'm thinking of taking care other T species. I would have to learn from this tiny friend of mine on how to care of him/her...but there should always be a plan B, well that would be you guys, mga bro/sis... thumbs up

Welcome to PEP bro dagdagan na yan,malungkot kapag premolt ang mga alaga nating T's di natin nakikitang kumakain lalo na kapag mas malaki na sila Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You keep BELIEVING, I'll keep EVOLVING [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitnoman

Male
Location Quezon city

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...   Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Vacuum wrote:
kitnoman wrote:
drinks cheers

Welcome to PEP bro dagdagan na yan,malungkot kapag premolt ang mga alaga nating T's di natin nakikitang kumakain lalo na kapag mas malaki na sila Very Happy

oo nga sir...pre-molt na to akin(shinny na yung abdomen)...laging nasa sulok, kahapon sa taas ng cage nya...nung isang araw, nsa tubigan, naliligo/umiinom? binabasa nya yung puwet nya eh...tapos tinatakbohan yung pagkain nya(sabagay malaki n tiyan nya)

meron po bang specific treats ang albo or mga T na dapat kong malaman?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vacuum
Super

Super  Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...   Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 am

kitnoman wrote:
Vacuum wrote:
kitnoman wrote:
drinks cheers

oo nga sir...pre-molt na to akin(shinny na yung abdomen)...laging nasa sulok, kahapon sa taas ng cage nya...nung isang araw, nsa tubigan, naliligo/umiinom? binabasa nya yung puwet nya eh...tapos tinatakbohan yung pagkain nya(sabagay malaki n tiyan nya)

meron po bang specific treats ang albo or mga T na dapat kong malaman?

wag mo na siya pakainin hehe regular misting na lang sa walls ng enclosure niya i maintain mo na lang yung humidity siguro kaya pumupunta siya sa inuminan niya baka hindi mo na mist yung lalagyanan hehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You keep BELIEVING, I'll keep EVOLVING [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Russel24

Male
Location bayang sinilangan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...   Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Welcome to Pep Bro!! pirat pirat pirat

-Russel24
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...   

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Quezon city mga pre...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1