Exotic Pet Owners Community
 
HomeExotic RealmFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Share | 
 

 Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJKC
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer


Male
Posts : 262
Location Pasig City
Join date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 pm

I am dreaming of handling this one. . .
This scorpion is considered to be one of the world's most dangerous species. The venom from the Yellow Fattail Scorpion is strong enough to kill an adult man within two hours, and there is no anti-venom available in the United States. So handle with caution, actually, don't handle at all!!! Make sure the container it is in is escape-proof! The Yellow Fattail Scorpion is only for the most advanced keeper, and should not be regarded in any way a beginners' scorpion. This Androctonus scorpion species can be distinguished by it's dark brown to black color by the stinger, a feature which is not found on most other fattail scorpions. Besides the fact that it is responsible for the most human deaths out of all the scorpion species, the Yellow Fattail Scorpion is a relatively calm species when left alone. If it is not left alone, on the other hand, it can get aggressive. There is really no reason to keep a scorpion like this unless you are an avid collector. The Yellow Fattail Scorpion is not something to play around with, and beginners should definitely stay away from this species! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flick
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
avatar

Male
Posts : 936
Location under the cocopeat
Join date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm

naging available na din to sa ppf tapos ang mura pa ng mga sling kaya kahit newbie kayang bumile pero d ako nag try mag alaga natakot kasi ako baka magkamali ako hirap na patay tayo dyan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BradPitbull
Super
Moderator

Super  Moderator
avatar



Male
Posts : 624
Location Here, There and Everywhere
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 pm

flick wrote:
naging available na din to sa ppf tapos ang mura pa ng mga sling kaya kahit newbie kayang bumile pero d ako nag try mag alaga natakot kasi ako baka magkamali ako hirap na patay tayo dyan

tama ka dun sir meron pang mga high school na nag aalaga at ngayon ay ibinibenta na sa ppf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mustang52883
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Male
Posts : 352
Location Olongapo City
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Yikes! Shocked eto pala yung sinasabi mo kuya dee-ar sa akin, na androctonus australis.. grabe naman kaya ayaw ko ng scorpion eh, patay kung patay tau! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jyenko
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male
Posts : 44
Location Davao City
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: =)   Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 pm

ayos lang yan, how can you be good with hot scorpions if you don't start collecting them. We all have to start at some point right =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jyenko.multiply.com
hyde
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 70
Location cubao quezon city
Join date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 am

tama,,sobrang gnda nmn kc ng itsura ,,sir sau gling A.A ko pti L.Q ko.. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toidy
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 113
Location san juan
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm

maganda talaga ang aa.. sarap titigan kahit sumasakit na mata mo sa kakatitig hehehe
basta sana naman purely for your eyes only. ibang usapan na pag gsuto mo pa hawakan hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guysack
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 118
Location quezon city philippines
Join date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:42 pm

sir may available ba na a australis sa pet market Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toidy
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 113
Location san juan
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 am

guysack wrote:
sir may available ba na a australis sa pet market Question

oo naman.. medyo mahirap lang maghanap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyrant1st
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 85
Location monumento manila
Join date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 pm

cnu kya mron a.a d2 gus2 ko mag avail ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toidy
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 113
Location san juan
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 pm

tyrant1st (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 pm) wrote:
cnu kya mron a.a d2 gus2 ko mag avail ^^

bigay mo nalang kaya sakin mga natira mong aa regan thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sircris0328
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 221
Location Pasig City
Join date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm

jyenko (Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 pm) wrote:
ayos lang yan, how can you be good with hot scorpions if you don't start collecting them. We all have to start at some point right =)

mas oks ata kung "We all have must start at the right point" bosing.... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jyenko
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male
Posts : 44
Location Davao City
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:40 am

maybe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jyenko.multiply.com
arachboy
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 100
Location 10th ave. Caloocan
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 pm

A.A?????? marami ako nyan...bili kau sakin...ulimited...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guysack
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 118
Location quezon city philippines
Join date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:04 pm

toidy wrote:
guysack wrote:
sir may available ba na a australis sa pet market Question

oo naman.. medyo mahirap lang maghanap Very Happy


sir saan ako makakahanap ng a australis??, yan po kasi ang aking next bibilhin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vermil
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male
Posts : 1
Location antipolo
Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: ngkaron ako nyan dati, 800php 2i, tropa ko ngbebenta, kaso ala n kme contacts sayang, namatay nga lang ganyan ko kse premolt tas naalog ni ermats ung lalagyan, byebye 800 haha   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 pm

MJKC wrote:
I am dreaming of handling this one. . .
This scorpion is considered to be one of the world's most dangerous species. The venom from the Yellow Fattail Scorpion is strong enough to kill an adult man within two hours, and there is no anti-venom available in the United States. So handle with caution, actually, don't handle at all!!! Make sure the container it is in is escape-proof! The Yellow Fattail Scorpion is only for the most advanced keeper, and should not be regarded in any way a beginners' scorpion. This Androctonus scorpion species can be distinguished by it's dark brown to black color by the stinger, a feature which is not found on most other fattail scorpions. Besides the fact that it is responsible for the most human deaths out of all the scorpion species, the Yellow Fattail Scorpion is a relatively calm species when left alone. If it is not left alone, on the other hand, it can get aggressive. There is really no reason to keep a scorpion like this unless you are an avid collector. The Yellow Fattail Scorpion is not something to play around with, and beginners should definitely stay away from this species! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)   

Back to top Go down
 
Yellow Fattail Scorpion a.k.a (Androctonus australis)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Androctonus australis 7i to 8i?
» Androctonus australis and Leirus quinquestriatus
» Androctonus australis mating under UV light (2nd post)
» Help ID in Androctonus australis (Hector,Tunisia,Lybicus)?
» 8.instar's brood challenge: Androctonus australis hector VS Parabuthus transvaalicus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Exotic Pets :: General Discussion :: Exotics :: Scorpions :: Scorpion Care and Infos-
Jump to: